the SOFT’UP PRO+ features a platform extended by 1.6 cm (27% enlarged) which allows an exceptional foot touch in combination with the shocks’ absorption capabilities of the spring steel.
Exclusive non slip longer studs
SOFT’UP PRO : TECHNOLOGIE, COMFORT, PERFORMANCE, SAFETY
SOFT’UP PRO, praised amongst the World’s Top Riders is a single branch stirrups which combines performance, comfort, safety and simplicity. Its patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® helps to free the foot in case of a fall. The nonskid wide elastomer floor, the ABS shell, the high resistance spring steel monobranch guarantee a better riding experience.
- Tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPa). Elastollan®overmoulding
- Open eye for fastening to the single-strap freejump stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position
- Patented exible outer branch made of Elastollan® (helps free the foot in case of a fall)
- Branch situated at the front of the tread for a natural slope
- Rectilinear bevelled rear leading edge for better lateral stability
- Made in France