The ICE-VIBE® boots are rechargeable vibrating boots that help to boost circulation in horse’s legs by creating a massage effect. They combine the effects off cooling and massage therapy to effectively treat strains, ligament and tendon damage. The massage effect helps to stimulate the lymph system to remove soreness and swelling as well as improving circulation. Everyday wear and tear on joints can be managed with daily use of the boots and rehabilitation through injury can be achieved more effectively.
Using the boots before you ride can assist you to prepare your horses legs for exercise in the stable, they do this by creating a massaging effect increasing blood flow to the tendons and ligaments making them more elastic, which can help reduce the risk of injury. The massaging effect also helps to stimulate the lymph system similar to exercise to help reduce existing inflammation.
- Neoprene outer.
- Elasticated inner pockets.
- Soft binding.
- Secure Velcro.
- Contoured to fit the lower leg.
- Ice-Vibe® boots can be used on both front and hind legs.
- Easy to use, first wrap the cold packs around the leg, then place the boots on top of them.
- Stretchy pockets allow for easy insertion or removal of panels, and secure Velcro fastenings prevent slipping.
- Smooth outer to repel shavings.
- Beaded gel packs for optimal performance and fit.